China and the West want China and the West to know that they are in a prelude to war. Here are a few reasons why from recently…
Explanation of why Ma is so dangerous.
The unspoken legal argument in the plaintiff’s favor is that the students were protecting Taiwan and the United States from alleged Chinese spies and saboteurs who had infiltrated the Taiwan Executive branch, namely Ma and the entire cabinet.
Read and take note of the mentality behind this statement. For example, claiming that [KMT-appointed] police must remain impartial to political parties contradicts the fact that President Ma imprisoned Taiwan’s previous President, of the DPP-opposition party, for breaking a rule of thumb law that does not exist on paper, without offering him treatment for cancer. This type of blatant self-contradiction indicates a way of thinking heavily influenced by Beijing, suggesting that communication between the KMT and Beijing may go beyond public knowledge.
China is taken to an international court, refuses to attend.
Jiang’s refusal to negotiate indicates more Beijing-style thinking, indicating where his loyalties and frequent fraternizing may lay.
Timing is interesting. Why would this analysis be relevant unless someone thought the likelihood of a Chinese invasion were elevated?
One-sided opinion favoring Beijing-style propaganda, it is clear that someone in the press is building a case for China to have an excuse to invade Taiwan, by doubting Taiwan’s democracy and touting China as an alleged “economic-political messiah” though, certifiably, China’s batting average is zero.
If Ma is so unwilling to listen to his own people, it indicates that he is too busy on the phone, listening to Beijing.
Removal of Tomahawk missiles.
- Prelude to Conflict: Asia, March 16 (chinadailymail.com)
- Analysis: Taiwan President Ma May have Sold US Military Tech (chinadailymail.com)
- Taiwanese official snubs China; says aloud formal title of Taiwan during mainland visit (chinadailymail.com)
- Over 100,000 protest in Taiwan over China trade deal (worldbulletin.net)
- The Prelude to Dictatorship in Taiwan (ireport.cnn.com)
- Sunflower Student Movement (en.wikipedia.org)
- Mass protest held in Taiwan against China trade deal (endtimebibleprophecy.wordpress.com)
- Taiwan protest over China trade pact won’t deter any Ma-Xi meeting (trust.org)
- Global Times: China will not renegotiate the agreement with Taiwan (wantchinatimes.com)
- Official blasts China’s ‘mischaracterization’ of US position on Taiwan (wantchinatimes.com)